When advanced notification is beneficial in limiting expensive downtime, reducing production scrap or minimizing unsafe conditions to personnel, Up-LINK provides remote fuse status communication that can easily be integrated with a nearby PLC. Remote monitoring throughout the manufacturing environment improves uptime of critical loads by immediate detection and notification of problems.
The Littelfuse Up-LINK has also been designed with retrofitting in mind. Specifically, all 1, 2 and 3 pole Up-LINK holders have the same footprint as their corresponding Littelfuse LPSM Midget and LPSC Class CC dead-front fuse holders, making design upgrades easy in existing applications.
- Cost effective solution for remote blown fuse indication
- Easily integrates with an existing PLC or system
- Data is not shared with a 3rd party
- Utilizes reliable solid state circuitry
- Current-limiting Class CC fuses provide superior protection with high interrupting rating
- Meets stringent IEC and UL Touch Safe Standards to improve worker safety.
- DIN Rail
View Products List