The Littelfuse UltraMOV™ 25S Varistor Series is designed for applications requiring high peak surge current ratings and high energy absorption capability. UltraMOV varistors are primarily intended for use in AC Line Voltage applications such as Surge Protective Devices (SPD), Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS), AC Power Taps, AC Power Meters, or other products that require voltage clamping of high transient surge currents from sources such as lightning, inductive load switching, or capacitor bank switching.
These devices have 25mm square forms, are produced in a radial lead package, and are offered with straight leads. Littelfuse UltraMOVs are manufactured with recognized epoxy encapsulation and are rated for ambient temperatures up to 85ºC with no derating. This 25S Series is LASER-branded and is supplied in bulk packaging.
- Lead-free and RoHS compliant
- High peak surge current rating (Itm) 22,000A, single 8/20µs pulse, (25mm)
- 40kA rating when 2 devices paralleled (VN(DC) matched within ±5%, contact factory for special selections
- Standard operating voltage range compatible with common AC line voltages (115 to 750VAC)
- Characterized for maximum standby current (Leakage)
- Custom voltage types available
- Standard lead form and lead space options.
- UL 1449 3rd Edition recognized