Littelfuse SP3012 TVS Diode Arrays
(SPA™ Family of Products)
Enhanced ESD Protection with 66% Greater Clamping Performance
Littelfuse SP3012 TVS Diode Arrays offer market leading clamping performance with a very low dynamic resistance of 0.4Ω to provide superior ESD protection for high-speed ports, such as HDMI1.3/1.4, USB2.0, USB3.0, eSATA, and Ethernet.
SP3012 integrates 6 channels of ultra-low capacitance rail-to-rail diodes and an additional zener diode in a small form µDFN package (3.5x 1.35 x 0.5mm). The optimized μDFN-14 package enables straight-through routing to simplify PCB designs. This robust device can safely absorb repetitive ESD strikes at ±12kV (contact discharge), 25kV (air discharge) per IEC61000-4-2 and above the maximum level specified in the IEC61000-4-2 international standard (±8kV contact discharge) without performance degradation. SP3012's extremely low load capacitance of only 0.5pF (per I/O to GND) minimizes signal degradation and distortion to protect high-speed signal pins.
- Provides excellent clamping performance due to its low dynamic resistance of 0.4Ω for all 6 channels of USB 3.0 in a layout optimized μDFN-14 package
- Exceeds the highest level of the IEC61000-4-2 standard (Level 4, ±8kV) by absorbing a minimum of ±12kV (contact discharge) and ±25kV (air discharge)
- Small form factor μDFN-14 package (3.5x 1.35 x 0.5mm) allows straight-through routing
- ESD, IEC61000-4-2, ±12kV contact discharge, ±25kV air discharge
- Ultra-low loading capacitance of only 0.5pF (per I/O to GND) minimizes signal degradation and distortion for high-speed applications
- USB 3.1 Type C, USB 3.0, and USB 2.0
- LCD/PDP TVs
- External Storage
- DVD/Blu-ray Players
- Set Top Boxes
- Digital Cameras