Teledyne LeCroy WaveAce™ Oscilloscopes
The WaveAce™ Oscilloscopes from Teledyne LeCroy offer numerous features and benefits that allow users to debug problems with confidence. Teledyne LeCroy's WaveAce™ Oscilloscopes are small, portable devices that offer 4kpts/Ch and 10kpts/Ch configurations, which is up to two to three times more memory than competitive brands. Other key features of these oscilloscopes are 40, 60, 70, 100, and 300MHz bandwidths; sample rates up to 2 GS/s; advanced triggering (Edge, Pulse Width, Video, Slope (Rise Time)); 5.7" color display on all models; 32 automatic measurements; multi-language user interface and context sensitive help; large internal waveform and setup storage; 4 math functions plus FFT; and USB host and device connections for printers, memory sticks and PC remote control. Teledyne LeCroy Oscilloscopes are shipped with US, UK, and European power cords.
NEW! Teledyne LeCroy announces the next generation of WaveAce™ Oscilloscopes, featuring a 7" widescreen display, sample rates up to 2 GS/s, and increased memory. The new 1000 and 2000 WaveAce Series offers the best waveform memory specifications of any oscilloscope in its class: 1 Mpts/Ch (2 Mpts interleaved). View the new 1000 & 2000 Series part numbers.
The new 1000 and 2000 WaveAce series is now supported by WaveStudio for the remote
control of oscilloscopes via PC, and is available for free download. The oscilloscope can be quickly connected to a PC via USB on WaveAce 1000 and 2000, or LAN on the WaveAce 2000. Download WaveStudio.
- 40 MHz, 60 MHz, 70 MHz, 100 MHz, 200 MHz, and 300 MHz bandwidths
- Sample rates up to 2 GS/s
- Long waveform memory—up to 10 kpts/Ch—up to 10 kpts/Ch (20 kpts interleaved). NEW! WaveAce™1000/2000 models feature 1 Mpts/Ch (2 Mpts interleaved)
- Advanced triggering—edge, pulse width, video, slope (rise time)
- 5.7" color display on all models. NEW! WaveAce™ 1000/2000 models have 7" color displays
- 32 automatic measurements
- Multi-language user interface and context sensitive help
- Large internal waveform and setup storage
- Four math functions plus FFT
- USB host and device connections for printers, memory sticks and PC remote control