KOA Speer RK73H-RT Anti-Sulfur Thick Film Chip Resistor
KOA Speer RK73H-RT Series Anti-Sulfur, AEC-Q200 Qualified Thick Film Chip Resistor is made with a sulfur-proof electrode material, the RK73H-RT resistor features precision tolerances of 0.5% and 1.0% and a resistance range of 10Ω ~ 10MΩ. KOA Speer's RK73H-RT chip resistor has a power rating from 1/16W up to 1W and TCR values of ±100 and ±200ppm/°C. With an operating temperature of -55°C to 155°C, the RK73H-RT use of a thick metal glaze film to provide excellent heat resistance and weather resistance, making it a high stability and high reliability triple layer structure. The RK73H-RT chip resistor is available in sizes ranging from 0402 up to 2512, and is ideal for industrial, automotive, transportation, telecommunication and consumer markets, in applications such as power supplies, factory automation, car electronics, oil-rich environments and outdoor environments such as welding, mining, agriculture and winery. The RK73-RT series meets ASTM-B-809 Flowers of Sulfur testing and is AEC-Q200 qualified.
- Excellent anti-sulfuration characteristic due to using high sulfuration-proof inner top electrode material
- Excellent heat resistance and weather resistance are ensured by the use of metal glaze thick film
- High stability and high reliability with the triple-layer structure of electrode
- Marking: Z1E: Green protective coating RK73B1E ~ W3A, RK73Z1J ~ W3A: Black protective coating
- RK73H1E ~ W3A: Blue protective coating
- Products with lead-free terminations meet EU RoHS requirements. EU RoHS regulation is not intended for Pb-glass contained in electrode, resistor element and glass.
- AEC-Q200 Qualified: 0402 (1E), 0603 (1J), 0805 (2A),
- 1206 (2B), 1210 (2E), 2010 (W2H), 2512 (W3A)