Knowles SiSonic™ Microphones
The SiSonic™ Microphone Series, built on Knowles Acoustics' CMOS/MEMS technology platform, is in the fourth generation of development. The series supports high-performance design in cell phones, digital cameras, and other portable devices. New MaxRF models eliminate GSM/TDMA burst noise and provide wide-band RF suppression. The 4th generation SiSonic Microphones from Knowles offer smaller sizes, lower profiles and mounting options, increased output, and new digital noise-eliminating audio options.
- New MaxRF models eliminate GSM/TDMA burst noise and provide wide-band RF noise suppression
- UltraMini footprint - less than 11.5mm
- Digital mics eliminate analog noise
- Integrated designs with differential or switchable gain
- "Zero height" for thinnest ever designs