Kingbright Minikin-Air SMD LEDs
Kingbright Minikin-Air SMD LEDs provide the perfect selection for design engineers as they are powerful, robust LEDs in breakthrough ultra thin packaging. The Minikin-Air series is available in two different package types and both are featured as industry’s thinnest SMD LED – 0.2mm in thickness (height). It is only ¼ of total thickness compared to conventional 0603 SMD LEDs and reduces the mounting area by more than 50%. The top emitting package (APG1005) is the industry standard 0402 and the right angle package (APGA1602) is astonishingly small, measuring at only 1.6mm x 0.9mm x 0.2mm. The Minikin-Air series is available in Blue, True Green, Amber, Orange, and Red. The lightweight and miniaturization of the physical size of these ultra thin SMD LEDs make them optimal for mobile applications or any design with a space constraint. In compliance to RoHS and REACH regulations, both packages are compatible with automated placement equipment.
- 0.2MM in total thickness
- Industry’s thinnest SMD LED
- Available in Blue, True Green, Amber, Orange and Red.
- Top emitting, chip-type SMD LED 1.0mm x 0.5mm x 0.2mm (0402 package).
- Right angle, chip-type SMD LED 1.6mm x 0.9mm x 0.2mm.
- High intensity output – power consumption as low as 1mA.
- Ideal for portable devices, mobile consumer electronics and industrial handheld devices, backlighting and indicator applications.