KEMET CBR Series C0G Dielectric, Ultra High Q,
Low ESR RF& Microwave Capacitors
KEMET CBR Series C0G Dielectric, Ultra High Q, Low ESR RF & Microwave Capacitors offer a robust and exceptionally stable base metal electrode (BME) dielectric system that provides excellent low-loss performance (ultra High Q). Other features of KEMET's CBR Series SMD MLCCs include low ESR, 6.3VDC-250VDC voltage range (RF & microwave), capacitance range 0.1pF to 100pF, operating temperature range -55ºC to +125ºC, no piezoelectric noise, and high thermal stability.
- Pb-Free and RoHS compliant
- Case sizes available: 0201, 0402, 0603, and 0805 in inches.
- Available capacitance tolerance of: ±0.05pF, ±0.1pF, ±0.25pF, ±0.5pF, ±1%, ±2%, ±5%, and ±10%
- No capacitance change with respect to applied rated DC voltage
- Negligible capacitance change with respect to temperature
- No capacitance decay with time
- Typical: critical timing, tuning, bypass, coupling, feedback, filtering, impedance matching, DC blocking
- Field applications: wireless and cellular base stations, wireless
LAN, subscriber based wireless services, broadcast equipment, satellite
communications, RF PA modules, filters