| Benefits & Features
- No piezoelectric properties
- Extremely low ESR and ESL
- High thermal stability
- High ripple current capability
- Preferred capacitance solution at line frequencies and into the MHz range
- No capacitance change with respect to applied rated DC voltage
- No capacitance change with respect to temperature from -55 to +200ºC
- No capacitance decay with time
- Non - polar device
EIA standard case sizes options include 0402, 0603, 0805, 1206, 1210, and
1812 with either nickel barrier/tin or tin/lead terminations.
Typical applications for KEMET's High Temperature MLCCs include timing, tuning, decoupling, by-pass, filtering, transient voltage suppression, blocking and energy storage for use in extreme environments coupled with down-hole exploration, aerospace engine compartments and geophysical probes.
Standard capacitance ratings for these devices range from 0.5pF up to 0.22μF in capacitance tolerance offerings of ±0.25pF, ±0.5pF, ±1%, ±2%, ±5%, ±10%, or ±20%. Temperature Coefficient of Capacitance (TCC) is ±30ppm/°C from -55°C to +200°.
Devices are available in DC voltage ratings of 10V, 16V, 25V, 50V and 100V, with a dissipation factor of 0.10%.