Hirose DF59 Series 2.0mm Pitch Connectors
Developed for LED applications, Hirose DF59 Series 2.0mm Pitch Connectors feature an ultra-low profile design which minimizes shadowing. These 2.0mm pitch connectors enable multiple wire-to-board, co-planar board-to-board bridge, and short-circuit pin connections to the PCB, minimizing the issue of thermal expansion. The floating board-to-board connector with "stress free contact" allows ± 0.5 mm floating function in XYZ directions. The DF59 Series features Hirose's positive "swing-lock" mechanism to provide strong plug retention against cable pull. Hirose's DF59 Series connectors are available in 2, 3, and 4 positions.
The HT801/DF59-22P Crimp Hand Tool is available for the DF59 Series.
View all Hirose Electric LED Connectors
- Developed for LED applications
- Ultra low profile design, minimizes shadowing
- Wire-to-Board, Board-to-Board, and Short-Circuit, are applicable to common header
- Positive "Swing-lock" engagement provides strong plug retention against cable pull
- Floating Board-to-Board connector with "Stress free contact" allows ± 0.5 mm floating function in XYZ directions
- Multiple Board-to-Board connections are possible, minimizing the issue of thermal expansion
- -35ºC to 105ºC temperature range
- High current capability; 3 Amps
- AWG #22: 1.2 to 1.45 mm diameter
- RoHS compliant
- cUL Pending