Hirose Electric DF62 Slim In-Line Connectors
Hirose Electric DF62 Slim In-Line Connectors feature a slim design and
smooth contours to provide connections that are virtually tangle-free.
The DF62's unique multi-row pin layout arranges its contacts into a grid
that produces a small, diagonal diameter. The smooth exterior shape
allows the connector to move easily inside of wiring conduits, and the
lack of exposed metal parts on the outside of the connector eliminates
the possibility of short circuits between the connector and the inside
of metal conduits. The design also protects the crimp contacts from
deformation. The positive locking structure provides a tactile click and
visible lock confirmation to ensure a secure and robust connection with
the retention strength of approximately 50N. DF62 Connectors have an
operating temperature range of -35ºC to +105ºC, making the series
suitable for industrial and LED applications. Ideal for small/narrow
spaces, typical applications include robotic machinery, LED lighting,
medical devices, consumer appliances, and office equipment. The RoHS
compliant Hirose DF62 Slim In-Line Connectors are available in 2 to 7
and 13 positions. DF62 Series now includes a Panel Mount version.
NEW!!! Hirose has released the associated manual contact crimping tool options for 22 AWG to 30 AWG wire size for the existing DF62 Slim In-Line connector series terminals.
- Slim design and smooth contour for connection inside small spaces
- Secure positive lock with tactile click and visible lock confirmation
- Crimp contacts protected from deformation
- Contact lance for secure connection
- Wide pin count variations available from 2 to 7 and 13 pos.
- RoHS compliant
- Optimized design for connections inside of small spaces
- Industrial equipment (robot arms, servo amplifiers, etc.)
- LED lighting
- Robotic machinery
- Consumer appliances
- Play equipment
- Office machinery