Hirose Electric FH35C 0.3 mm Pitch, 0.9 mm Height, Back Flip Type Dual-Sided FPC Connector
Hirose Electric FH35C 0.3 mm pitch, 0.9 mm height, back flip type
dual-sided FPC connector utilizes both a top and bottom contact which
provides design flexibility. Improved FPC retention force (2.5 times
industry standard) is achieved through the use of a proprietary contact
structure and a back flip actuator. By utilizing its excellent impedance
characteristics, the FH35C series is capable of supporting high speed
transmissions (Differential pairs of identical contacts allow for better
transmission characteristics and eDP (ver1.3) and compatibility to
MIPI(D−PHY) specifications.). To reduce installation time and costs, the
actuator is delivered in the open position and eliminates the need to
open the actuator before FPC insertion. The FH35C series is also
equipped with tapered guides at the FPC insertions point to create a
Learn More About Hirose Connectors for Portable Device Applications
- 0.3 mm pitch, Dual-sided connector - This connector utilizes both a top and bottom contact and provides design flexibility.
- Improved FPC retention force achieved through the use of proprietary contact structure and a back flip actuator - FPC retention force (in the horizontal direction) is about 2.5 times greater than similar products produced by other companies.
- Supports high speed transmissions - By utilizing its excellent impedance characteristics, it is capable of supporting high speed transmissions. (Differential pairs of identical contacts allows for better transmission characteristics and eDP (ver1.3) and compatibility to MIPI(D−PHY) specifications.)
- Delivered with actuator open - To reduce installation time and costs, the actuator is delivered in the open position and eliminates the need to open the actuator before FPC insertion.
- Easy FPC Insertion - Equipped with tapered guides at the FPC insertions
point, they help to create a smoother FPC insertion operation.
- Compatible with 0.2mm thick FPC - The FH35C was designed to be used with 0.2 mm FPC. (Using the appropriate FPC will prevent deformation and problems that may occur during the insertion and mating processes.)
- Bottom side protection - The bottom surface is over-molded and provides added protection to the contacts (no exposure). This allows the PCB space under the connector to be used for additional patterning.
- Halogen Free - Chlorine and bromine levels do not exceed the standard values as defined by IEC 61249-2-21. (Br: 900 ppm or less, Cl : 900ppm or less, Br + Cl : 1,500 ppm or less)
- Compatible with Automatic Mounting - Tape-and-reel packaging is available for use with pick-and-place machines. Connectors are available on 5000 or 500 piece reels.(The outer diameter of an embossed reel is Ø180mm)