Hirose DF59S Series 3-Way System Mono-Pole Connectors
Hirose DF59S Series 3-Way System Mono-Pole Connectors allow for board-to-board, wire-to-board, and short-circuit wire connections with a common receptacle. RoHS compliant and halogen-free, the DF59S Series 3-Way System Mono-Pole Connectors offer a high current capability of 3 Amps and slim design for LED lighting applications. A "stress free contact" enables ± 0.5 mm floating function in X and Y directions and ±0.2 mm in Z direction. Hirose now also offers the DF59N, a 1.7mm depth plug.
View all Hirose Electric LED Connectors
The HT801/DF59-22P Crimp Hand Tool is available for the DF59 Series.
- In addition to DF59S with 2.7 mm depth,
super slim DF59SN with 1.7 mm depth is
- Slim fit & low profile mono-pole connector optimized for LED lighting applications
- Board to Board Joint, Wire to Board and Short-Circuit Wire Connection with common receptacle
- Unique “Stress free contact” is provided for ± 0.5 mm floating function in X and Y directions and ± 0.2 mm in Z direction
- Moldless receptacle for slim depth
- High current capability; 3 Amps
- Under preparation for UL application
- RoHS compliant, Halogen-free product*
Common receptacle for all 3 different functions of plug
*This product satisfies halogen free requirements defined as 900 ppm maximum chlorine, 900 ppm maximum bromine, and 1500 ppm maximum total of chlorine and bromine.
- Rated Current: 3 Amps
- Rated Voltage: 350 V AC/DC