Hirose BM20 0.4 mm Contact Pitch, Stacking Height 0.8 mm Board-to-Board/Board-to-FPC Connector
Hirose Electric BM20 0.4 mm Contact Pitch, Stacking Height 0.8 mm
Board-to-Board/Board-to-FPC Connector features a space-saving design
with minimum connector width, while securing the absorption area that
does not affect mounting capability. The splatter-proof, safe structure
of the BM20 series ensures high contact reliability and good mating
operability. Applications include slim and
compact devices such as cell phones and tablet PCs.
- Contributes to High-Density Mounting of the Unit - Space-saving design with the minimum connector width, while securing absorption area that does not affect mounting capability (confirmed by mounting). Width DS: 2.3 mm DP: 1.78mm
- High Contact Reliability - Connector has the effective mating length of 0.2 mm, the longest length class for the mating height of 0.8 mm. In addition, the two-point contact structure is adopted to secure high contact reliability.
- No Pattern Prohibition Area - No restrictions on pattern designing, as thin molding technology maintains the effective mating length of 0.2 mm while achieving complete insulation between the bottom side of the connector and the board.
- Good Mating Operability - Mating self-alignment of 0.3 mm is secured by the guide ribs. Giving a clicking feeling which is effective in preventing
- incomplete mating, the connector contributes to the enhanced mating operability.
- Solid Structure with Shock-Absorbing Contacts - Lock structure at the plug terminal absorbs stress when exposed to impact.
- Splatter-Proof, Safe Structure - The contact areas of both connectors are surrounded by walls, preventing the adherence of splatter such as flux to the contact area.
- Devices that need to be slim and compact such as cell phones and tablet PCs.