Hirose BM20 0.4 mm Contact Pitch, Stacking Height 0.8mm Board-to-Board/Board-to-FPC Connector, 0.6mm Board-to-Board & Mezzanine Connectors
Hirose Electric BM20 0.4 mm Contact Pitch, Stacking Height 0.8 mm
Board-to-Board/Board-to-FPC Connector features a space-saving design
with minimum connector width, while securing the absorption area that
does not affect mounting capability. The splatter-proof, safe structure
of the BM20 series ensures high contact reliability and good mating
operability. Applications include slim and
compact devices such as cell phones and tablet PCs.
Learn More About Hirose Connectors for Portable Device Applications
- Contributes to High-Density Mounting of the Unit - Space-saving design with the minimum connector width, while securing absorption area that does not affect mounting capability (confirmed by mounting). Width DS: 2.3 mm DP: 1.78mm
- High Contact Reliability - Connector has the effective mating length of 0.2 mm, 0.6mm, or the longest length class for the mating height of 0.8 mm. In addition, the two-point contact structure is adopted to secure high contact reliability.
- No Pattern Prohibition Area - No restrictions on pattern designing, as thin molding technology maintains the effective mating length of 0.2 mm while achieving complete insulation between the bottom side of the connector and the board.
- Good Mating Operability - Mating self-alignment of 0.3 mm is secured by the guide ribs. Giving a clicking feeling which is effective in preventing
- incomplete mating, the connector contributes to the enhanced mating operability.
- Solid Structure with Shock-Absorbing Contacts - Lock structure at the plug terminal absorbs stress when exposed to impact.
- Splatter-Proof, Safe Structure - The contact areas of both connectors are surrounded by walls, preventing the adherence of splatter such as flux to the contact area.
- Cell phones and tablet PCs.