Harwin M50 Archer IDC Connectors
Harwin M50 Archer IDC Connectors are designed to provide fast, reliable connections using a fine pitch 0.635mm ribbon cable without the use of special tooling. Design features include IDC contacts for high speed termination, polarization to prevent mismating, and secure cable retention with positive latching to header. The twin beam contact system with gold-plated copper alloy contacts ensures the mechanical strength of the connector. Harwin M50 Archer IDC Connectors offer a 0.5A to 1A per contact current rating, 300V DC voltage, and an operating temperature range of -40ºC to +105ºC. These connectors are ideal for medium- to high-volume cable-to-board connections.
- IDC contacts for high speed termination
- Polarization to prevent mismating
- Secure cable retention with positive latching to header
- Twin beam contact system with gold-plated copper alloy contacts
- Consumer electronics
- Control systems
- Current rating: M50-330, 91X: 1A per contact; M50-355, 365: 1.75A per contact; M50-380, 90X: 0.5A per contact
- Voltage proof: M50-90X/91X: 300V DC for 1 minute; Others: 1,000VAC for 1 minute
- Contact resistance: 30 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: M50-90X, 91X: 5MΩ min.; Others: 1,000 MΩ min.
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to +105ºC
- Solderability: 245°C for 5 seconds
- Soldering heat resistance: 260°C for 10 seconds
- Durability: 100 operations
- Insertion force (max.): 1.0N per contact
- Withdrawal force (min.): 0.15N per contact
- Contacts: Copper Alloy
- Finish: M50-380: Gold on contact area; Others: Gold Gold on contact area, Tin on tails