HARTING RJ Industrial® 10G Cat.6 Component Series completes the
product line for the 1 / 10 Gigabit Ethernet with RJ45 interface. The RJ
Industrial® 10G Cat.6 Component Series features future-proof RJ45
connection technology based on category 6 / transmission class EA.
Design features include robust, full-metal coupler construction,
ready-to-use panel feed through design to reduce assembly time, 360°
shielding, 360° EMC for industrial environments, and HARTING Industrial
Form Factor (HIFF) dimensions for proper fit to PushPull, Han® 3 A and
HAN-Modular® product lines.
- Cat. 6 components to class EA for Ethernet up to 10 Gigabit
- HARTING Industrial Form Factor (HIFF) dimensions
- Full metal, robust coupler design
- 360° shielding
- Available in a wide range of mating faces, such as PushPull V4 and V14, Han® 3 A, Han-Max® an IP 20
- Equivalent electrical performance across product lines
- Future proof 8 wire systems
- 360° EMC for industrial environments
- Ready to use panel feed through reduces assembly time
- Industrial Networks and Device
- Temperature range: -40 °C to + 70 °C
- Mating Cycles: 50 min.
- Protection Level: IP 20 or IP 65 / IP 67
- Screening: 360° Shielding
- Transmission Rate: 10/100/1000 Mbit/s
- Transmission: Cat. 6
- Ethernet applications in industry, network technology and technical equipment for buildings
- Factory automation (installation in the field level)
- Display systems and observation cameras
- Integration of RJ45 insert into the HARTING product families for IP 65/67, such as HARTING PushPull, Han® 3 A.
View Products List