Fluke 1730 Three-Phase Electrical Energy Logger
Fluke 1730 Three-Phase Electrical Energy Logger measures voltage, current, power, power factor and associated values. This energy logger will help discover energy waste through profiling energy usage across a facility and help identify opportunities to save energy. With the new Energy Analyze software package it will allow you to compare multiple data points over time and build a complete picture of energy usage. The 1730 has a LCD touch panel screen, and a higher pixel resolution than that of the older 1735 version. This unit is smaller in design to allow it to test in tighter spaces and weighs a pound less. This unit also comes with 2 USB ports, one for PC connection and one for USB thumb drive.
- Key measurements: voltage, current, power, power factor and associated values enable energy saving strategies to be implemented.
- Bright, color touch screen: perform convenient in-the-field analysis and data checks with full graphical display.
- Comprehensive logging: all measured values are automatically logged and can be reviewed during logging and before downloading for on-the-go analysis. More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored on the instrument.
- Optimized user interface: quick, guided, graphical setup ensures you're capturing the right data every time, and the intelligent verification function indicates correct connections have been made, reducing user uncertainty.
- Complete 'in-the-field' setup through the front panel: no need to return to the workshop for download and setup or to take a computer to the electrical panel.
- Wide range power: power instrument directly from the measured circuit eliminating the need to find a power outlet while allowing the instrument to be secured safely inside electrical panels.
- Two USB ports: one for PC connection and another for fast, simple download to standard USB thumb drives, or other USB devices.
- Compact size: designed to fit in tight spaces and panels.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance and downstream.
- Optimized measurement accessories: flat voltage cable and thin flexible current probes ensure easy installation even in tight spaces.
- Battery life: four-hour operating time (backup time) per charge on lithium-ion battery.
- Security: safeguard against theft with a Kensington lock.
- All new, Energy Analyze application software: download, analyze and automated reporting for a complete picture of energy saving potential.
- Load studies
- Energy surveys
- Power and energy logging
- Simplified load studies