Maximize productivity with the combined Fluke 289 and FlukeView forms combo kit. With built-in data logger and TrendCapture capability, the 289 helpsyou
track down elusive, intermittent problems, monitoring equipmentwith any
of its functions while you do other jobs. Overlay your loggeddata from
six meters or six time periods to find cause and effectrelationships or
for condition monitoring applications in FVF software.Turn your data
into meaningful graphs and tables for a professionalreport. The 289/FVF combo kit gives you a practical & affordable approach to predictive maintenance.
Be sure to also check out the Fluke 287 True-rms Electronics Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture designed for electronics professionals.
Fluke 289 True-rms Industrial Logging Multimeter
Find Little Problems Before They Become Big Ones
New diagnostic functionality for maximizing productivity in the plant. The industrial meter for demanding users, the new Fluke 289 is the next generation high performance industrial logging multimeter designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electromechanical equipment. With the ability to log data and review it graphically on-screen, you can solve problems faster and help minimize downtime. Let the new 289 be your watchdog for systems or processes while you are off solving other problems. Combination Kits also available!
View Virtual Demo!Features
- NEW - Large 50,000 count, ¼ VGA display with white backlight.
Multiple sets of measurement information can simultaneously displayed at
the same time.
- NEW - Logging function with TrendCapture is an essential tool
for documenting the performance of your designs, processes or
systems,monitoring unattended while you work on other projects. It plots
measurements as a single line to help detect signal anomalies overtime,
storing up to 10,000 readings. Using on-board TrendCapture, you can graphically view logged readings without a PC. (Software and interface cable optional.)
- NEW - Log multiple sessions or log data continuously for over
200hours. This is useful for characterizing the performance of a design
or for unattended monitoring.
- NEW - i-info button on board help screens for measurement functions.
Unsure about a function? Go to that function and Press the "i" button.
- NEW - Lo Z Volts. Low impedance voltage function prevents false
readings due to "ghost voltage." It is also the recommended mode when
testing for absence or presence of live power.
New - Low Pass Filter
for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed
motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment.
- 50 ohm range -useful for measuring and comparing differences in
motor winding resistance, low ohm measurements, or other contact
resistance. Two terminal 50 ohm range with 1 milliohm resolution, 10 mA
- NEW - Saved measurements allow you to name and recall measurements made in the field
- Real Time Clock - for automatic time stamping of saved readings.
- NEW - Field upgradeable and expandable meter lets you stay current as new capabilities are added.
- NEW - Multilingual interface
- Min/Max/Average with Time Stamp to record signal fluctuations
- Soft keys, scroll buttons and easy navigation control access to secondary functions. Create custom displays too.
- 0.025% Basic DC accuracy
- 100 kHz ac bandwidth
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex signals or non-linear loads.
- Measure up to 10A (20 A for 30 seconds; 10A continuous)
- 100 mF capacitance range
- Temperature function
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 μs
- Premium test leads and alligator clips included
- Optical USB PC communication interface allows for easy PC download to document logged data with FVF software (not included).
- Optional FlukeView forms enables you to document, store and
analyze individual readings or a series of measurements, then convert
them into professional-looking documents
- Optional magnetic hanger allows you to hang the meter for easy viewing while freeing your hands to focus on the job.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated