Fluke 62 MAX Infrared Thermometers
Fluke 62 MAX Infrared Thermometers are small, lightweight, and rugged. These devices are IP54 rated for dust and water resistance and have been drop tested to 3 meters (9.8 feet). They feature precise laser technology for more accurate and repeatable measurements. The 62 MAX+ model has dual rotating lasers. A large backlit display screen shows minimum, maximum, or average temperature, or the the difference between two measurements.
- IP54 rated for dust and water resistance
- 3-meter (9.8-foot) drop tested.
- Ergonomically designed
- Small and lightweight; clips to tool belt or belt loop or easily fits in tool box
- Distance to spot: Precise laser technology
- 62 MAX+ model has dual rotating lasers to identify measurement area
- Large, backlit display
- Displays Min/Max/Avg/Dif
- Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are powered by a single, standard AA battery.