FLIR T-Series Camera Features
- Exclusive Rotating Optical Block: Work smarter and let the camera bend over backwards and forwards to help you get through your busy schedule. Reduce stress on your neck and back. Scan targets overhead, under things, and from the toughest angles by pointing the lens 120° up or down while keeping the display in easy view.
- MSX Thermal Image Enhancement: Now available on all T-Series cameras, MSX virtually etches numbering, labeling and other key visual details onto the infrared image in real time to create an all-in-one, thermal picture that shows exactly where problems are heating up.
- Remote Camera Control and Streaming Video
- Sketch on IR / Visual: Use the touchscreen to quickly draw circles and pointers on stored images to highlight areas of interest. FLIR T640 model only
- Annotation: Add voice or text comments to images or use the touchscreen to sketch.
- Thermal Fusion and Picture in Picture: Blend thermal and visible images onscreen to identify targets clearly; use fusion “threshold” to isolate hotspots within a scene.
- Compass and GPS – Automatically embeds camera pointing direction and geo-location annotation to live and stored images for additional documentation.
- Optional Lenses – Lots of interchangeable telephoto and wide angle optics to see small and distant targets or more of the scene.
- Continuous Autofocus – The FLIR T640 now leads the way with thermal imaging’s first fully-automatic focusing to keep your images razor sharp no matter where you aim; clarity and accuracy doesn’t get any easier.**
- T640 Viewfinder – Helps you see thermal images and measurement overlays more easily in the brightest environents.
The Pluses of FLIR Tools+:
- Manual IR/Visual Image Grouping: Pair and group FLIR thermal images and digital photos independent of when or how the separate images were originally captured.
- Radiometric Panorama: Stitch FLIR IR images (including MSX™) regardless of the order they were taken to help you measure and paint the complete thermal picture in one full scene (minimum 30% overlap).
- Radiometric IR Video Recording: Record and replay thermal video sequences, create a temporal plot with the recording, and export the sequence to AVI.
- Advanced Reports: FLIR Tools+ merges the power of FLIR Reporter with improved speed, allowing you to create a Microsoft Word report 50% faster.
- Reasonably Priced: At only $295 USD, FLIR Tools+ offers a terrific thermal imaging software value. But if you'd like to evaluate it first, get a free 30-day trial version of FLIR Tools+ here.