Embedded Artsts LPCXpresso Experiment Kit
Embedded Artsts LPCXpresso Experiment Kit has been created as a guided tour to learn embedded programming with NXP’s Cortex-M0/M3 LPC1000 microcontroller family. Embedded Artsts LPCXpresso Experiment Kit projects can be performed on a breadboard for maximum flexibility and ease of use. It is also possible to solder the components to the included printed circuit board (PCB) and learn soldering at the same time. Note that the LPCXpresso board is not included in the LPCXpresso Experiment Kit, and needs to be purchased separately. Experiments are based on the LCPXpresso LPC1115/1114 board.
- Unpopulated PCB
- Breadboard with cables
- 8x red LEDs
- 2x Trimming potentiometers
- 7x push-buttons
- Light sensor (analog)
- Temperature sensor (analog)
- 7-segment LED, dual digit
- E2PROM with SPI interface
- Temperature sensor with I2C interface (only for PCB mounting)
- Piezo buzzer
- Rotary quadrature encoder (only for PCB mounting)
- Shift register
- I2C ports expander (PCA9532, only for PCB mounting)
- USB Host connector (only for PCB mounting)
- USB Device connector (only for PCB mounting)
- RJ45 connector for Ethernet (only for PCB mounting)
- 14-pos serial expansion connector, for interface to for example graphical displays
- 3x servo connectors. Note that servos are not included.
- XBee™ compatible socket (for ZigBee and WiFi modules). Note that RF module is not included.
- Local +3.3V voltage regulator
- Miscellaneous resistors, capacitors, transistors and connectors