Cree LMH2 LED Modules
Cree's LMH2 LED module is the only LED module delivering up to 108 lumens-per-watt light-source efficacy combined with 90+ CRI in all available color temperatures. The LMH2 LED module is available in a range of lumen, color temperature and two dimming options to enable lighting manufacturers to address a wide range of lighting applications with just one light source, providing investment protection and speeding time to market.
The LMH2 also offers an extensive ecosystem of drivers, reflectors and heat sinks to help lighting manufacturers get to market faster. Backed by Cree's 5-year warranty, the LMH2 is the ideal choice for enabling rapid LED luminaire development where bright, beautiful, long-life lighting is required.
Sunset dimming is available for 850 to 3000lm modules and allows dimming from 2700K down to 1800K.
- Industry-leading light-source efficacy (steady state) of up to 97lm/W for 850-3000lm, 108lm/W for 4000lm, 85lm/W for 6000 & 8000lm, all available in WhiteLight dimming
- 850-4000lm available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 4000K CCT
- 6000lm & 8000lm available in 3000K, 3500K and 4000K CCT
- Sunset dimming available for 850-3000lm modules (dim from 2700K down to 1800K)
- = 90 CRI for all CCTs
- Minimum 95 CRI available for 3500K at 3000lm
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty
- Designed to last 50,000 hours at L70
- No UV in light output
- No mercury in light source