Cree XLamp CXA HD LED Arrays
Cree XLamp High Density (HD) LED Arrays redefine what is possible for high-intensity LED lighting applications. Cree HD LED Arrays double the light output of existing CXA LED arrays without increasing the size of the light source.
- The CXA1310 LED Array delivers more than 2,000 lumens in a 6mm light source that allows lighting manufacturers to design smaller, more efficient track lights. These characteristics reduce the size of halogen replacements by half. The array also delivers twice the center beam candlepower (CBCP) of ceramic metal halide at 30 percent less power.
- By emitting more than 15,500 lumens from a 19mm light source, the CXA2590 LED Array enables luminaires with the same CBCP and light quality of a 150-watt CMH light source at lower power, longer lifetime, and with better control.
- At more than 9,000 lumens from a 12mm light source, the CXA1850 LED Array allows the design of luminaires with the same CBCP and light quality as 70-watt CMH while using half the power.
Cree's HD class of CXA arrays provide unrivaled lumen density that can reduce system cost for the next generation of LED spotlights.
- Available in 4-step and 2-step EasyWhite® bins at 2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K, 4000 K, 5000 K, 5700 K and 6500 K CCT
- Available in ANSI white bins at 4000 K, 5000 K, 5700 K and 6500 K CCT
- Available in 70-, 80- and 93-minimum CRI options
- 85 °C binning and characterization
- 115° viewing angle, uniform chromaticity profile
- Top-side solder connections
- Thermocouple attach point
- NEMA SSL-3 2011 standard flux bins
- Directional indoor-lighting
- Accent lighting
- Track lighting
- Spot lights