Cree XLamp MK-R LEDs
Cree XLamp MK-R LEDs are built on Cree’s revolutionary SC³ Technology™ LED platform, the MK-R LED delivers up to 200 lumens-per-watt, enabling lighting manufacturers to create the next generation of high-lumen indoor and outdoor LED lighting systems. MK-R LEDs are available in EasyWhite color temperatures, providing the LED industry’s best color consistency for designs that use only one LED. For systems that use multiple LEDs, MK-R enables manufacturers to use fewer LEDs while still maintaining light output and quality, which translates to lower system cost. The MK-R LED is now available in 6-V and 12-V options.
The innovative SC³ Technology platform leverages Cree's advanced silicon-carbide technology, features advancements in LED chip architecture and phosphor, and boasts a new package design to deliver the most advanced LED components in the industry. The XLamp MK-R is optimized for directional lighting applications and is a welcome addition to applications requiring high lumen output, a compact optical source, and a broad palette of color temperature and CRI values.
- Available in ANSI white bins as well as 4-step and 2-step EasyWhite bins at 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 4500K,
and 5000K CCT
- Maximum drive current: 1250mA
- Low thermal resistance: 1.7ºC/W
- Maximum junction temperature: 150ºC
- Binned at 85ºC
- Viewing angle: 120º
- Available in cool white, 70-, 80-, and 90-CRI minimums
- Unlimited floor life at ≤ 30ºC/85% RH
- Reflow solderable - JEDEC J-STD-020C
- Electrically neutral thermal path
- Low- & high-bay
- Roadway & parking