Amphenol Pcd Luminus Lighting Connectors
Amphenol Pcd introduces Luminus Series, a line of compact, configurable lighting connectors with an easy, secure coupling mechanism and tough polyamide housing. Based on Amphenol Pcd's exceptional military-grade connectors, Luminus Series connectors combine industry-leading reliability, ease-of-use, light weight, and environmental standards into a package that meets today's most demanding lighting requirements. These connectors offer a small footprint and aircraft-grade cable-mount accessories that allow for fast, efficient assembly, while standard AS39029, formerly MIL-DTL-39029, contacts ensure reliable performance. Designed to withstand high vibration and harsh environments, these lighting connectors are ideally suited for interior and exterior lighting in commercial aircraft, railway, and military applications.
Amphenol Pcd has released an expansion to their popular Luminus Series connectors product line. The new selections include: oval flange, screw/tape mount cradle, and 3P, SZ 20 Inline-Receptacle, Plug, Square Flange types.
NEW! New sizes are now available.
- Meets today's most demanding lighting requirements
- High Shock & vibration resistance for high stress applications
- 300G shock pulse
- 30G peak of a swept sinewave vibration
- 43.93 Grms of random vibration
- Compact, configurable design with a small footprint
- Design includes standard AS39029 contacts
- Provides industry-leading reliability
- Allows for fast, efficient assembly
- Accepts standard AS39029 contacts (MIL-DTL-39029)
- Rugged polyamide housings provide a durability rating of 100 mating cycles.
- Stamped & formed contacts for applications where Mil-Spec contacts are not necessary.
- Multiple keying positions ensures proper connectivity
- Multiple configurations and accessories provide flexible product options
- Polarization feature enables simple, blind mating
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Commercial aircraft
- Military applications
- Temperature:-65ºC to 125ºC
- AS39029 contacts: Accepts standard MIL-DTL-39029/56-57-58 contacts
- Insulation resistance: 5000 MΩ min.@ 500VDC
- Dielectric withstanding voltage:
- 1000 VRMS, 60Hz @ Sea Level
- 300 VRMS, 60Hz @ at 50,000 ft.
- Current ratings:
- Size 16: 13 Amps
- Size 20: 7.5 Amps
- Size 22: 5 Amps
- Insulator body: Polyamide 6/6(Nylon)
- Grommet: Silicone rubber
- Contact retainers: Stainless steel