Amphenol Pcd Luminus Lighting Connectors
Amphenol Pcd introduces Luminus, a line of compact, configurable lighting connectors with an easy, secure coupling mechanism and tough polyamide housing. Based on Amphenol Pcd's exceptional military-grade connectors, Luminus lighting connectors combine industry-leading reliability, ease-of-use, light weight, and environmental standards into a package that meets today's most demanding lighting requirements. These connectors offer a small footprint and aircraft-grade cable-mount accessories that allow for fast, efficient assembly, while standard AS39029, formerly MIL-DTL-39029, contacts ensure reliable performance. Designed to withstand high vibration and harsh environments, these lighting connectors are ideally suited for interior and exterior lighting in commercial aircraft, railway, and military applications.
- Meets today's most demanding lighting requirements
- Excels in high-vibration, harsh environments
- Compact, configurable design with a small footprint
- Design includes standard AS39029 contacts
- Provides industry-leading reliability
- Allows for fast, efficient assembly
- Accepts standard AS39029 contacts (MIL-DTL-39029)
- Rugged polyamide housings provide a durability rating of 100 mating cycles.
- Stamped & formed contacts for applications where Mil-Spec contacts are not necessary.
- Multiple keying positions ensures proper connectivity
- Multiple configurations and accessories provide flexible product options
- Polarization feature enables simple, blind mating
- Interior and exterior lighting in:
- Temperature:-65ºC to 125ºC
- AS39029 contacts: Accepts standard MIL-DTL-39029/56-57-58 contacts
- Insulation resistance: 5000 MΩ min.@ 500VDC
- Dielectric withstanding voltage:
- 1000 VRMS, 60Hz @ Sea Level
- 300 VRMS, 60Hz @ at 50,000 ft.
- Current ratings:
- Size 16: 13 Amps
- Size 20: 7.5 Amps
- Size 22: 5 Amps
- Insulator body: Polyamide 6/6(Nylon)
- Grommet: Silicone rubber
- Contact retainers: Stainless steel