CONEC RJ45 Industrial Ethernet Connector System
CONEC's sealed industrial Ethernet Circular RJ45 Connector System is designed for use in harsh environments and features a bayonet coupling mechanism conforming to IEC 61076-3-106 standards. The connector provides IP67 sealing performance when the connector halves are fully mated or covered and can be front or rear mounted into a panel up to 3.2mm thick. The integrated, shielded RJ45 jack and plug meet EIA/TIA-568B.2 cat. 5e specifications. The Ethernet RJ45 Connectors are now available in full metal, nickel-plated zinc die-cast design, as well as plastic.
- Ideal for Ethernet and USB applications in harsh environments, outdoor usage, industrial, communication and factory automation systems
- A simple mating of plug and receptacle with the bayonet design provides a solid connection
- Compatibility between enclosures made with various materials is adhered to in accordance to IEC61076-3-106
- Die cast housings are nickel plated and provide excellent shielding against EMI-RFI
- RJ45 series can be supplied with the following connecting styles
- The USB series can be supplied using patch cords
- CONEC can also supply custom length patch cords for the RJ45 and USB series
- Interface connector: RJ45 Cat. 5e per EIA TIA-568-B2
- Lock mechanism: Bayonet socket connector per IEC 61076-3-106
- IP Degree of protection: IP67
- Temperature range: -40°C to + 85°C
- Strength of current: 1.2 A max. to 25°C
- Voltage: 100 VDC
- Contact resistance: 20 mΩ max.
- Insulation resistance: 500 mΩ min.
- Electric strength contact to contact: 1000 VDC 60 sec.
- Electric strength contact to metal Housing: 1500 VDC 60 sec.