CEL NESG7030M04 NPN Silicon
Germanium Carbon RF Transistor
CEL NESG7030M04 NPN Silicon Germanium Carbon RF Transistor has been developed for 802.11ac Wi-Fi applications. This new WLAN/Wi-Fi (802.11ac) standard has increased the interest of Chipset customers for a 5-6GHZ LNA device. This device is ideal for low noise, high gain application. Typical applications include electronic toll collection, satellite radio and general short range wireless communication.
- The device is an ideal choice for low noise, high gain amplification.
- NF = 0.75 dB TYP. @ VCE = 2 V, IC = 5 mA, f = 5.8 GHz
- Ga = 14 dB TYP. @ VCE = 2 V, IC = 5 mA, f = 5.8 GHz
- PO (1 dB) = 4.5 dBm TYP. @ VCE = 2 V, IC (set) = 10 mA, f = 2 GHz
- Maximum stable power gain: MSG =16.5 dB TYP. @ VCE = 2 V, IC = 15 mA, f = 5.8 GHz
- SiGe: C HBT technology
- This product is improvement of ESD.
- Flat-lead 4-pin thin-type super minimold (M04 PKG)
- Electronic Toll Collection (ETC)
- Satellite Radio
- General Short Range Wireless Communication