Bivar DC Series Deep Channel Card Guides
Bivar DC Series Deep Channel Card Guides for 1/I6th, 3/32nd and 1/8th PCBs are rigid, strong and economical, and meet a wide variety of PCB slot entry applications. The DC Series Deep Channel Card Guides are designed for quick installation, with effective retention and do not require any special tools or fixtures for installation.
- 21 Standard lengths from 2-1/2" to 8" in 1/2" increments.
- Three channels widths for 1/16th, 3/32nd and 1/8th PCBs.
- Deep Channel (0.200") for severe duty, high shock and vibration environments.
- Precision molded from 94V-O UL rated materials for rigidity, strength and heat resistance.
- Stainless steel conductive Inserts available for all sizes.
- Tapered guide entry on pylons allow for easy PCB insertion.
- Recommend panel thickness: 0.047"-0.090" (1.2mm-2.3mm).
- Slotting or elongating of the second and third mounting hole is required to allow for length variations and to provide for easier assembly.
- Material: High quality,precision molded nylon 6/6, flammability characteristic of UL 94V-O.
- For use with System with standardized subracks, that consists of series of slotted cards, which plug into mating connectors on a backplane.
- Ideally suited for use in computer, datacom and telecom applications such as custom enclosures, switches, and blade servers.
- Additionally suitable for use in factory equipment, industrial controls, and defense and military applications.
- Conforms to Eurocard design format.