Arduino.org AVR Mini and Mini Lite Microcontroller Boards are small boards based on the ATmega328 microcontroller and are intended for use on breadboards and where space is at a premium. Arduino AVR Mini and Mini Lite Microcontroller Boards each have 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 8 analog inputs, and a 16 MHz crystal oscillator. They can be programmed with the USB, the mini USB adapter, or RS232-to-TTL serial adapters.
Please note that the newest versions of the Mini and Mini Lite are shipping with the Atmel ATmega328 rather than the ATmega168 as shown in the datasheet. Both microcontrollers are the same except for double the memory size on the ATmega328.
- ATmega328 microcontroller
- 14 Digital I/O pins (of which
6 provide PWM output)
- 8 accessible analog inputs
(of which 4 are broken out onto pins)
- AVR Mini includes a header; AVR Mini Lite does not
- Operating voltage: 5V input voltage 7-9V
- DC current per I/O pin: 40mA
- Flash memory: 16KB (of which 2KB
is used by the bootloader)
- SRAM: 1KB
- EEPROM: 512 bytes
- Clock speed: 16MHz
View Product List