Arduino Mega Android™ Development Kit
Arduino Mega Android™ Development Kit is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It has a USB host interface to connect with Android-based phones, based on the MAX3421e IC. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. Similar to the Mega 2560 and Uno, the Arduino Mega Android Development Kit features an Atmega8U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter.
Arduino recommends viewing Google's ADK documentation for information on using the board with the Android OS. The hardware design files and firmware code are contained in the ADK package download, available on the site.
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Input voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input voltage (limits): 5.5-16V
- Digital I/O pins: 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input pins: 16
- DC current per I/O Pin: 40mA
- DC current for 3.3V Pin: 50mA
- Flash memory: 256KB of which 8KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8KB
- EEPROM: 4KB
- Clock speed: 16MHz