Anaren Xinger® III Doherty Combiners
Anaren's Xinger III Doherty Combiners are low profile, high
performance combiners in easy-to-use surface mount packages. These
combiners are designed specifically for Doherty Amplifier applications,
where tightly controlled phase and amplitude imbalance as well as low
insertion loss are required for maximum and low power condition. Doherty
Combiners are typically used in high power applications up to 200
- High Power
- Very Low Loss
- Low Amp Imbalance
- Designed specifically for Doherty Amplifier applications
- Insertion Loss (dB Max.): 0.151 0.252
- Amplitude Balance (dB Max.): ±0.121
- Phase Balance (Degrees): 90 ± 3.01
1. At maximum power condition, Doherty combiner functions as an equal-split power combiner.
2. At low power condition, Doherty combiner functions as a 100C to 50C impedance transformer.