Amphenol Industrial PT 26482 Series 1 Connectors
Amphenol Industrial PT 26482 Series 1 Connectors are miniatur cylindrical connectors offering twice the number of contacts in half the size of a standard connector. These miniature bayonet connectors are available in solder contact, high performance crimp, and commercial crimp versions. Both the solder contact and high performance crimp versions meet all MIL-DTL-26482 Series 1 requirements. These connectors are proven in commercial, military and aerospace industries.
- All styles are for general duty applications and environmental sealing is achieved with the grommet and clamp design
- Operating temperature is from -55°C to +125°
- Operating voltage to 1000VAC (RMS) at sea level
- Pin and socket contacts are machined from low loss copper alloy and gold plated to eliminate contact corrosion and provide an indefinite shelf life.
- All have resilient inserts which provide high dielectric strength and moisture barrier
- A variety of shell finishes (including non-cadmium) and a variety of backend accessories are available within the styles
- Monitoring Equipment
- Machine Tool
- Factory Automation
- Industrial Controls and Robotics
- Oil and Petrochemical Industries
- Rail/Mass Transit