ADLINK Technology PCI-7400 Series PCI Digital I/O Cards
- Supports a 32-bit 5V PCI bus
- Sink current up to 500mA on single isolated output
- Isolated input voltage up to 24V
- Two external interrupt sources
ADLINK Technology PCI-7400 Series PCI Digital I/O Cards include 64-CH and 128-CH digital input/output (DIO) peripheral component interconnect (PCI) cards.
The PCI-7432 64-CH Isolated Digital I/O Cards are high-density digital input and/or output cards that provide a robust 2,500V isolation protection and are suitable for most industrial applications. The wide input range of makes it easy to sense the status of external devices. The PCI-7432 features a wide output range from 5 to 35V, suitable for relay driving and industrial automation applications. The card also provides two interrupt sources on digital input channels, which are easily configurable.
The PCI-7442/7444 High-density 128-CH Isolated DIO/DI/DO Cards deliver 64 (PCI-7442) opto-isolated digital inputs and 64 (PCI-7442) or 128 (PCI-7444) opto-isolated digital outputs for a wide range of demanding PCI-based applications. With a 1250 VRMS (excluding cables) channel-to-system isolation protection, these cards are shielded from damage caused by accidental contact with external voltage while promoting simple ground connections. All input channels are identical non-polarity with each line isolated and suited to collect digital inputs even at high-noise environments. Featuring a Change-of-State (COS) interrupt function, the PCI-7442 instantly generates an interrupt request to the PCI controller when it detects a sharp change in the logical state of any of its digital inputs. For easy identification in systems with multiple DIO cards installed, the cards are also equipped with a board ID design that enables fast and convenient card detection and troubleshooting.
- Supports universal 32-bit 3.3V and 5V PCI bus, plug-and-play
- High-density, opto-isolated DI and/or DO
- Programmable Change-of-State (COS) detection
for all digital input channels
- Voltage protection of up to 28V for isolated input
- Dry contact input (PCI-7442 only)
- Up to 300mA high-output driving capability for all
- 250mA sink current on isolated output channels
- Digital output status read back function
- Digital output value retained after hot system reset
- Programmable power-up DO initial status
- Programmable safety DO status functions when
WDT interruption occurs
- Watchdog timer counter prevents system crashes
- 32-CH programmable TTL I/O function
- Board ID feature