ADLINK Technology PCI-7200 Series PCI Digital I/O Cards
ADLINK Technology PCI-7200 Series PCI Digital I/O Cards include 8-CH, 16-CH, 24-CH, 32-CH, 48-CH, and 96-CH digital input/output (DIO) peripheral component interconnect (PCI) cards.
- - The PCI-7200 12MB/s High-Speed 32-CH DI & 32-CH DO Cards offer high-performance designs and state-of-the-art technology, making these cards suitable for high-speed data transfer and pattern generation applications.
- - The PCI-7250/7251 8-CH Relay Outputs & 8-CH Isolated DI Cards feature nonpolarity, optically isolated digital input channels, and may be set to use RC filter or not, making them suitable for collecting digital inputs in noisy environments.
- - The PCI-7230 32-CH Isolated DIO Cards provide a 2,500V optical isolation protection and a wide input range for easy sensing of the status of external devices.
- - The PCI-7296/7248/7224 96/48/24-CH Opto-22 Compatible DIO Cards feature header connectors that are fully compatible with industry Opto-22 standard, so that they can utilize the Opto-22 external devices.
- - And the PCI-7256 16-CH Latching Relay Outputs & 16-CH Isolated DI Card offers the advantage of power saving and features unchanged status even when the system power is turned off, so that the PCI-7256 is suitable for critical applications which need to keep output status when fault conditions happen.