Wurth Electronics Qi Wireless Power Charging Coils
The only manufacturer with both
a transmit coil and a receive coil on the market!
Wurth Electronics Wireless Power Charging Coils (WE-WPCC) allow power to be transferred wirelessly through an inductive coupling at a short range of typically a few millimeters. The product line now includes new Wireless Power Coils for Wearables. These transmitter and receiver coils are optimally suited for solutions for charging wearables and mobile devices.
The 760308104113 and 760308104119 transmitters feature 12µH inductance. 760308104119 features 2 wireless charging coils and Q minimum of 130 and 760308104113 features 1 wireless charging coil and Q minimum of 120.
The Wireless Power Charging Coils from Wurth Electronics are Qi-standard compliant and evaluated and approved from several IC manufacturers. The transmit coil and the receive coils are inductively coupled, meaning the AC current in the transmit coil generates a magnetic field which induces a voltage in the receive coil to power a device.
The magnetic field between the coils is highly concentrated, exposing the user to only a small leakage field which is further minimized by an EMI shield on the back of the coil. The coils are winded with litz wire, instead of bifilar, resulting in outstanding performance with the lowest DCRs and highest Q values. When used together, the transmit coil and receive coil achieve an efficiency of up to 75%.
View other Qi compliant products for wireless charging.
- Low DC resistance of the coils
- Low frequency dependent resistance (Skin-/Proximity effect)
- High Q-factor
- Efficiency up to 90% in first testings
- Industry wide standard for delivering wireless power up to 5W
- Aimed to enable interoperability between various charging pads and portable devices
- Compatible devices will be marked with a Qi logo
- Energy, gas, water and smart meters
- Home and building automation: access, light, climate, and remote controls
- Alarm and security systems: burglar alarms, motion sensors
- Health and fitness: portable medical devices and remote diagnostics
- Smart accessories: ultra low power add-ons and dongles
| Transmitter and Receiver Interaction|
New! Wireless Power Coils for Wearables
Wurth WPC Coil Full Product Line
Wireless Power Demo Kit
Wurth Electronics Wireless Power Demo Kit demonstrates the advantages of wireless power and gives developers the opportunity to test a wireless power solution and integrate it into their application. This Wurth demonstration kit is built according to Wireless Power Consortium WPC Qi specification 1.1. The transmitter is 5V input design and powers all standard WPC low power 5W receivers. The kit provides a plug and play 5W power transfer demonstration. Complete demo boards -- a Texas Instruments bq500212AEVM-550 Transmitter Board and bq51013BEVM-764 Receiver Board -- allow for fast and easy integration of Wireless Power into a product design.
- Transmitter Input Voltage 5V
- Receiver Output Voltage 5V @ 1A
- WPC version 1.1 compliant
- High efficiency Coils
- Portable media players