Texas Instruments TMDSIACLEDCOMKIT C2000 Piccolo MCU AC LED Lighting & Communications Kit
Texas Instruments TMDSIACLEDCOMKIT C2000 Piccolo MCU AC LED Lighting & Communications Kit allows developers to get started with digital control in lighting and lighting communications. This TI C2000 kit features digital control of the power supply, lighting, and communications through Piccolo MCUs, allowing developer to jump start their intelligent lighting designs. The development board features up to 250W output supporting 6 LED strings and optional intelligent communications. The integrated power supply is full AC-voltage connected with Piccolo MCU control of an efficient Isolated Resonant LLC DC/DC power topology. TMDSIACLEDCOMKIT development kit comes with full example projects detailing the digital power, lighting, and communications control. An included graphical user interface allows users to quickly begin experimentation with the kit.
- AC-voltage powered, full LED lighting power supply, ~90% efficient
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) control via UCC28810D DC-DC Switching Controller, >0.99 PF
- Isolated Resonant LLC DC/DC via Piccolo digital control
- Remote connectivity via Piccolo, including DALI, DMX512, and power line communications (PLC, sold separately)
- Piccolo-enabled 6 channel independent and multi-string dimming of up to 250W
- C2000's modular controlCARD concept, allowing developers to experiment with various C2000 MCUs to fit price, performance, and peripheral feature set requirements.
- Included controlSUITE software, providing easy-to-use and open source demonstration GUIs, software examples, and documentation for full closed loop control of an AC/DC power supply, multi-string LED control, and advanced communications.
- AC LED Lighting & Communications Kit Baseboard
- Piccolo TMS320F28027 controlCARD
- 6 string LED Lighting Panel plus Diffusion Enclosure
- DC power adapter
- AC Power Cable (Multi-country compatible)
- USB cable
- USB Flash Drive with example Graphical User Interface (GUI), Quick Start Guide, and controlSUITE installer