TI ADC121S101 Single-Channel, 12-bit ADC
Texas Instruments ADC121S101 single-channel, 12-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC) is fully specified over a sample rate range of 500 ksps to 1 Msps. TI ADC121S101 ADC features a high-speed serial interface and operates with a single supply that can range from +2.7V to +5.25V. Normal power consumption using a +3V or +5V supply is 2.0mW and 10mW, respectively. The power-down feature reduces the power consumption to as low as 2.6µW using a +5V supply. TI ADC121S101 ADC is ideal for use in portable systems, remote data acquisition, and instrumentation and control systems.
- Specified over a range of sample rates.
- 6-lead LLP and SOT-23 packages
- Variable power management
- Single power supply with 2.7V - 5.25V range
- SPI™/QSPI™/MICROWIRE/DSP compatible
- DNL: +0.5 / −0.3 LSB (typ)
- INL: ±0.40 LSB (typ)
- SNR: 72.5dB (typ)
- Power Consumption
- Portable Systems
- Remote Data Acquisition
- Instrumentation and Control Systems