Texas Instruments LAUNCHXL-F28027 C2000 Piccolo LaunchPad is an evaluation platform designed to help the user leap right into the world of real-time control programming on the C2000 Piccolo microcontrollers. TI LAUNCHXL-F28027 LaunchPad is based on the Piccolo TMS320F28027 MCU that features 64KB of on board flash, 8 PWM channels, eCAP, 12-bit analog-to-digital converter (ADC), I²C, SPI, UART, and much more. The LaunchPad includes many board hardware features, such as an integrated isolated XDS100 JTAG emulator for easy programming and debugging, 40 PCB pins for easy access to the pins of the F28027 processor, reset button, and programmable button.
LAUNCHXL-F28027F is an InstaSPIN™-FOC enabled C2000™ Piccolo LaunchPad designed to introduce sensorless motor control using the InstaSPIN-FOC solution. This LaunchPad is based on the Piccolo TMS320F28027F with unique features such as 64KB of on board flash, 8 PWM channels, eCAP, 12bit ADC, I2C, SPI, UART, and InstaSPIN-FOC in on-chip execute only ROM memory.
Learn more about LAUCNHXL-F28027 and LAUNCHXL-F28027F
- Pre-programmed C2000 Piccolo F28027 MCU
- Built in isolated XDS100 JTAG Emulator
enables real-time in-system programming
and debugging via USB
- CPU reset button and programmable push button
- Enables development on any Piccolo F2802x device
- Free unrestricted version of Code Composer Studio integrated development environment (IDE) v5
- Free download of controlSUITE software with examples, libraries, application software and more
- C2000 Piccolo
Evaluation Board (LAUNCHXL-F28027)
- Mini USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide