Texas Instruments CC3100 & CC3200 SimpleLink Wi-Fi Processors & Development Tools
Texas Instruments CC3100 and CC3200 SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi Processors move nearly all functions required for Wi-Fi and networking off of the host processor. The CC3100 & CC3200 contains an on-chip WLAN and TCP/IP stack, as well as the SimpleLink™ connection manager, Embedded Crypto Engine with 256-bit encryption, and WPA security. The CC3100 & CC3200 SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi Processors are ideal for home automation, smart energy, multimedia devices, security and safety devices, and industrial M2M applications.
Texas Instruments CC3100BOOST SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi BoosterPack
TI's CC3100BOOST SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3100 solution allows customers the flexibility to add Wi-Fi to any microcontroller (MCU). Internet on a chip contains all you need to easily create IoT solutions - security, quick connection, cloud support and more. The CC3100 Boosterpack can be used in three main ways: to connect to TI MCU Launchpad (software examples provided for MSP-EXP430F5529LP); with CC31XXEMUBOOST connect to a PC for MCU Emulation using SimpleLink Studio; and this kit can also be connected up to other platforms through pins (use the Programming Guide for instructions on porting driver and sample code).
- 2x20 pin stackable connectors
- On-board chip antenna with option for U.FL based conducted testing.
- Power from on-board LDO using USB OR 3.3V from MCU Launchpad
- Push buttons (2x)
- LEDs (4x)
- Jumper with 0.1Ohm resistor for current measurement.
- 0.8 Mbit serial flash
- 40 MHz crystal , 32KHz crystal and oscillator.
- U.FL & chip Antenna
- 4 Layer PCB with 6mil spacing and track width.
- Boosterpack headers
CC31xxEMUBOOST & CC3100BOOST
CC31xxEMUBOOST & CC3100BOOST & MSP-EXP430F5529LP
Texas Instrument CC31XXEMUBOOST Advanced Emulation Boosterpack
TI's CC31XXEMUBOOST Advanced Emulation BoosterPack is a required accessory for the SimpleLink Wi-Fi® CC3100 BoosterPack
This Advanced Emulation BoosterPack is for:
Texas Instrument CC3200 Simplelink™ Wi-Fi Launchpad Kit
Texas Instrument CC3200 Launchpad Kit is a development platform for the CC3200 wireless microcontroller, the industry's first single-chip programmable MCU with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. The board features on-board emulation using FTDI device and includes sensors for a full out-of-the-box experience. This board can be directly connected to a PC using software development platforms including CCS and IAR.
This LaunchPad comes with driver support and a software development kit (SDK) with 40+ applications for Wi-Fi protocols, internet applications, and MCU peripheral examples.
- CC3200 Wi-Fi application processor
- USB interface to PC for CCS/IAR using FTDI USB drivers
- Flash update over the USB using SimpleLink Programmer
- 2 20-pin connectors enables compatibility with other TI LaunchPads with added functions
- Standalone development platform featuring sensors, LEDs and push-buttons
- Power from USB for the LaunchPad as well as external BoosterPack
- Operates from 2 AA alkaline batteries
- On-board antenna and U.FL connector selectable using a capacitor re-work
- Supports 4 wire JTAG and 2 Wire SWD
- GNU Debugger (GDB) support over Open On chip debugger (OpenOCD)
- BoosterPack headers
Texas Instruments CC3200 SimpleLink™ Wi-Fi Processor
TI's CC3200 is a wireless MCU that integrates a high-performance ARM® Cortex™-M4 MCU, running at 80MHz. It includes peripherals allowing customers to develop an entire application with a single IC. The peripheral set includes SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, SDMMC, 4 Channel ADC, 4 PWMs and built in power management. Powerful crypto engines such as AES, 3DES, SHA and CRC enable your application to safely connect to cloud based applications. The SimpleLink CC3200 solution provides a robust, easy, and secure way to develop for the Internet of Things.
- On-chip ARM® Cortex™ M4 80MHz processor allows custom APIs to be done on-chip
- 802.11 b/g/n Station with fully integrated auto-calibrated radio, baseband, and MAC
- Advanced Wi-Fi connection manager with no host processor involvement
- 2xUART, 2xSPI, camera, audio, I2C, 4-ch 12-bit ADC, 4 timers, 16-bit PWM, 27 GPIOs
View CC3100 and CC3200 Product Videos