View Products List
Mean Well LED Power Supplies
- Design combines thermal and electrical connections to hexagonal "Star" LED board configurations.
- Design allows for versatility in mounting monochromatic and RGB "Star" LEDs without the need for solder (Note: RGB uses 4 wire common anode)
- Consists of a heat sink, locking ring, and contact carrier.
- 3 Watts using standard TE Connectivity heatsink tooled to fit in standard GU10/MR16 light fixtures
- Design fits into the same envelope as an MR16 with it's socket
- Optional TE Connectivity diffuser lens available
- Optional TE Connectivity integral LED driver available
- Standard 110 FASTON Receptacle quick connects for easy Class 2 power wiring
- LED Holder allows for replacement of the star board after installation and can accommodate star board thicknesses in the range of 1.0mm to 2.5mm
DescriptionModular LED assembly holder that can be easily integrated into standard, direct lighting fixtures. Easy, snap-together solderless thermal and electrical termination.
ApplicationsPlug and play capability which easily integrates into LED light fixtures. Use in office, residential, or architectural lighting.
ElectricalOperating Current: Up to 2.5 Amps
Operating Voltage: Up to 50VDC
LED Wattage Rating: 0.5 to 3 Watts with TE Connectivity heat sink
MechanicalNumber of Positions: 2 contact loading for single-color LEDs and 4 contact loading for full color (RGB) LEDs
Wire Interface: TE Connectivity 110 FASTON Receptacle
Durability: 10 cycles
Environmental Operating Temperature: -40º to 120º C
MaterialsContacts: Copper Alloy
Finish: Tin over Nickel
LED "Star" board: customer supplied
Contact carrier and locking Ring: Plastic (PBT)
Heatsink: Cast Aluminum
Standards & SpecsUL: UL 8750
Product Specification: 108-2350
Application Specification: 114-13227
Product Offering571-2008675-1 "Star" LED Holder Kit (includes contact carrier, locking ring, and heat sink)
571-2008671-1 Diffuser lens (optional)
571-2008675-1 Thermal Interface Pad (optional)
Application ToolingStandard long nose pliers required to install locking ring