Swissbit P-120 PATA 2.5" Solid State Drives
Swissbit's P-120 PATA 2.5" Solid-State Drive for low to medium density applications offers a drop-in replacements for traditional 2.5" hard disk drives (HDD). These SSD are offered as a Parallel ATA (PATA)/IDE drive designed for long-term industrial usage. It supports key requirements such as long data retention, no compromise power fail safety and long product life cycles. P-120 uses the most reliable SLC Flash in combination with rugged hardware design and approved firmware technologies in order to provide the best performance in quality, reliability and data integrity.
- 2.5-inch ATA Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Replacement of a standard IDE/ATA-compliant Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
- Highly-integrated memory controller
- True IDE mode compatible
- max. UDMA4 supported
- max. PIO mode 4, MDMA2 supported
- Hardware RS-code ECC (4 Bytes/528 Bytes correction)
- fix drive configuration
- Low-power CMOS technology
- 3.3V / 5.0V power supply
- Power saving mode (with automatic wake-up)
- No mechanical noise
- Wear Leveling: equal wear leveling of static and dynamic data. The wear leveling assures that dynamic data as well as static data is balanced evenly across the memory. With that the maximum write endurance of the device is guaranteed.
- Data retention 10 years @ 25°C
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Host Protected Area (HPA) support
- Security Feature set support
- Write endurance: Due to intelligent wear leveling an even use of the entire flash is guaranteed, regardless how much "static" (OS) data is stored.
- Example: If the average file size is 10MByte and the total capacity is 8GByte, 80Mio write cycles can be performed.
- Patented power-off reliability
- No data loss of older sectors
- Max. 32 sectors data loss (old data kept) if power off before card is not ready after last write command.
- High reliability
- MTBF > 2,500,000 hours
- Data reliability: < 1 non-recoverable error per 1014 bits read
- Number of connector insertions/removals: >1,000
- High performance
- Up to 66MB/s burst transfer rate in UDMA4
- Sustained Write performance: up to 35MB/s
- Sustained Read Performance: up to 40MB/s
- Available densities: 2 to 32GBytes
- RoHS compatible