QUINT POWER power supplies provide maximum system availability using SFB (Selective Fuse Breaking) technology. Comprehensive diagnostics are provided through constant monitoring of the output voltage and output current. This preventive function monitoring visualizes critical operating states and indicates them to the controller before errors can occur.
- Fast tripping of standard circuit breakers
- Dynamic SFB technology power reserve with up to six times the nominal current for 12ms
- Preventive function monitoring
- Indicates critical operating states before errors occur, thanks to permanent monitoring of the output voltage and output current
- Remote monitoring using active switching outputs and floating relay contact
- Reliable starting of difficult loads
- POWER BOOST static power reserve with up to 1.5 times the nominal current permanently
- Easy-maintenance connection technology
- Coded COMBICON plug-in connectors (up to and including 10 A)
- Minimize installation costs
- Third negative terminal block for grounding on the secondary side
- Compensation of voltage drops
- Output voltage can be set on the front
- A voltage range of 5 … 56 V DC can be covered with three power supply units with output voltages of 12, 24, and 48 V DC
- Saves over 50% space in the control cabinet
- Narrow design, e.g. 40 A output current in 96 mm narrow housing
- Robust design
- Metal housing and wide temperature range from -25 °C to +70 °C
- Device start at -40 °C (type-tested)
- Dip coating enables use in applications that are exposed to oxidizing and sulfidizing with humidities of up to 100%, or environments with dust, chemicals, and temperature extremes (2320908, 2320911, 2320898, and 2320924)
Phoenix Contact QUINT UPS-IQ offers an intelligent solution for ensuring maximum system availability. During power failures, Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS) continue to supply loads with power by switching to battery operation without interruption.
Phoenix Contact UPS-IQ features IQ technology for superior system availability. IQ technology provides intelligent battery management that keeps you informed of remaining runtime, current state of charge, service life, and performance of the power storage device. Intelligent charging adapts the charging current to provide the fastest possible battery charging.
POWER BOOST provides static power reserve, while dynamic power reserve is supplied with Selective Fuse Breaking (SFB) technology. Other features of the Phoenix Contact Quint UPS-IQ include optimum use of buffer time, preventive battery monitoring, and advanced signaling and configuration.
The dual-layer capacitor battery used with QUINT UPS-IQ provides for a
wider operational temperature range from -20ºC to +60ºC, allowing
battery back-up solutions to be placed in harsher environments. In
addition, this capacitor technology allows a back-up system to have
longer operational lifespan of up to 20 years before battery
- IQ technology for maximum system availability
- Generous power reserve POWER BOOST
- Optimum use of the buffer time
- Preventive battery monitoring
- Fast battery charging
- Extensive signaling and parameterization
- SFB (Selective Fuse Breaking) technology
|Wide Temperature Range VRLA Batteries for QUINT UPS-IQ
- Operational temperature range: -40º to 60ºC
- Buffer time: More than 5 hours in the most extreme temperatures
- Pure-lead absorbed glass mat (AGM) technology elimates the likelihood of acid spills in hazardous areas
- Operational life of more than 10 years
View Product List
|Dual-Layer Capacitor Batteries for QUINT UPS-IQ
- Operational temperature range: -20ºC to +60ºC, allowing functionality of battery back-up solutions in harsh environments.
- Operational life of up to 20 years before battery replacement, nearly 10 times that of standard valve-
- regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries.
View Product List
| QUINT UPS Units with Integrated Batteries|| |
- Easy integration into existing systems: Just connect a 24 V DC power supply for a complete UPS system
- Minimal wiring effort: The UPS comes already connected to the battery backup
QUINT DIODE Power Supply
Phoenix Contact's Quint Diode Power Supplies are designed for redundant applications that require isolation and N+1 redundancy. Rather than Schottky or silicon diodes, MOSFETs are used in this series, making them up to 70% more efficient. The Quint Diode Power Supplies from Phoenix Contact are suitable for critical process industry applications, as they carry UL 508 and Class I, Division 2 listings. 12-24 V DC and 48V DC versions are available.
- Uniform redundancy
- Made of extruded aluminum for improved cooling and longer service life
- UL 508 listing
- Class I, Division 2 listing
- DIN rail mounting
QUINT DC-DC Converters
Phoenix Contact DC-DC Converters can solve many problems design engineers face with DC power systems: voltage isolation, adjusting voltage levels, boosting voltage over long wire runs, regulating battery voltage output, and isolating ground loops. These power converters feature selective fuse breaking (SFB) technology as well as the ability to provide up to 125% of their rated output with Power Boost. Phoenix Contact's Quint DC-DC Converters have UL508 approval, as well as Class I, Div. 2 approval. They are suitable for all industrial applications, including critical process industry installations.
- SFB (selective fuse breaking) technology
- Power Boost provides up to 125% of rated output
- UL 508 listed
- Class I, Div. 2 approved
Phoenix Contact TRIO Power is a DIN-rail-mountable power supply unit with basic functions. With an output voltage of 12 V DC, 24VDC and 48VDC and 1- and 3-phase versions with 60W or 960W, it is particularly suited for use in series production in mechanical engineering. The wide-range input and international certification package allows world wide implementation.
- Reliable power supply unit even at high ambient temperatures
- No load and short circuiting resistance
- High dielectric strength
- Can be used worldwide in all industrial sectors due to a wide-range input and an international approval package
Phoenix Contact MINI POWER is ideal for MCR (Measurement, Control, and Regulating) technology where modular electronics housing is standard. Encoded COMBICON connectors makes connection and maintenance easy for this power supply.
- Extra narrow widths of 22.5 and 45 mm (0.886
and 1.772 in.)
Global use due to a wide range input
A high level of operational safety in complex global networks
- Active function monitoring via the switching output for remote monitoring of the output voltage
Reliable start up of heavy loads due to
Phoenix Contact UNO POWER DIN Rail Power Supply provides a compact solution for applications requiring up to 100W of power. Designed for low-cost, basic functionality, UNO POWER is available with three performance classes: 30W, 60W, and 100W. Housing widths of 22.5mm, 35mm, and 55mm, make the series ideal for compact control boxes. Maximum energy efficiency is provided with more than 90% across the operating range of -25ºC to 70ºC, as well as idle losses below 0.3W.
- Higher power density than competitors — by 10-20 percent — and tailored to all conventional 120mm control cabinets
- High efficiency — more than 90 percent — reducing energy costs
- Basic functionality for 24V DC and 12V DC requirements, making it a reliable power supply for low-cost applications
- Wide operating temperature range of -25ºC to 70ºC, making it flexible for all applications
- Wide-range input of 85 to 264V AC for worldwide use
- More than 700,000-hour MTBF rating at full nominal load
Phoenix Contact STEP POWER
family of compact
units is particularly suitable for installation distributors and flat
control panels. The
units are available with 24 V DC output voltage in four performance
classes and widths and with the special voltages 5, 12, 15 and 48 V DC.
Their high degree of efficiency and the low standby losses make for high
- Easy assembly on the
- Quick startup with LED function monitoring
High operating safety due to long mains buffering under full load and high MTBF (> 500k h)
Can be used worldwide in all industrial sectors due to a wide-range input and an international approval package
Wide temperature range of -25°C to +70°C
Parallel connection possible for increased performance and redundancy