Phoenix Contact HEAVYCON EVO
- Heavy Duty Industrial Connectors
Phoenix Contact has developed an entirely new way to assemble Heavy Duty Connectors in the field with the HEAVYCON EVO, which utilizes a unique bayonet locking function in order to attach cable glands to any size EVO hood. The HEAVYCON EVO is unlike any other Heavy Duty Connector in market with its incomparable use of a bayonet cable gland that reduces the overall amount of parts used to make one complete connector. By using this type of connection for the cable entry, the gland can be aligned either horizontally or straight, depending on the needs of the user, and is 100% compatible with industry standard panel cutouts and connectors.
NEW! HEAVYCON EVO D-Series introduces a new housing with twin cable outlets for a wide variety of cables.
- Reduced storage costs thanks to the reduced number of parts, as the housing replaces eight conventional sleeve housings
- Safe and reliable use, just as robust as metal: the plastic housing meets IP66 protection and is shock-proof up to IK08
- Easy handling: you can choose the cable outlet direction directly at the installation location
- Free choice of components, as HEAVYCON EVO can be combined with all standardized aluminum housings on the market
- Low weight
- Lower risk of condensation
- Both contact insert PE sheets are connected by means of a metal frame integrated in the sleeve housing
- Metal inlays ensure leading PE contact with angled plugs
- Completely corrosion-resistant
- Halogen-free plastic
Heavy-duty connector with bayonet locking cable gland, reduces the overall number of parts used by 8;1 ratio, 100% compatible with industry standard panel cutouts and connectors, Can attach cable gland at an angled or straight connection for all EVO hoods for flexible field installation.
View Product List
Distribute power reliably and safely using contact inserts from Phoenix Contact. Using a combination insert (two different contact sizes) - transmit power and control signals in one insert. Fast connection technologies - like push-in or IDC displacement connection - enable cable connection within seconds.
View Product List
Supplying power, data and compressed air using a single plug-in connection is no problem with modular contact inserts from Phoenix Contact. Simply snap the corresponding contact insert modules into the hinged retaining frame and your individual contact insert is done
View Product List
Heavycon EVO D-Series Connector Kits
EVO-D Series Kits are designed to demonstrate the properties of the EVO D-Series. With a hood width of just 30mm, the Heavycon EVO D-series saves space when compared to the 44mm wide B-series hoods. Offered with a single latch and the M20 or M25 bayonet gland, the EVO D-series accepts the fixed inserts designed for the D15 or D25 housings. The EVO D-Series is made from polyamide plastic material and offers high reliability even in applications with high impact and vibrations.
- Cable exit direction can be determined on-site
- 70% inventory reduction savings
- Two bayonet locking glands in M20, M25 for both the D15 and the D25
- Accepts A10, A16, D15, and D25 fixed inserts
- Meets IP66 and NEMA 4/4x/12 protection requirements
| Part Number || Description |
| 1411356 || HC-EVO-D15 with A10 screw connection insert, M20 cable gland, single latch, no cover |
| 1411357 || HC-EVO-D15 with A10 screw connection insert, M20 cable gland, single latch, cover |
| 1411358 || HC-EVO-D25 with A16 screw connection insert, M25 cable gland, single latch, no cover |
| 1411359 || HC-EVO-D25 with A16 screw connection insert, M25 cable gland, single latch, cover |