Phoenix Contact UNO POWER Power Supply
Phoenix Contact has expanded their UNO Power DIN Rail Power Supply that now includes two new higher-power 150W and 240W power supplies. The 150W offering has a high-quality, rugged plastic housing and provides more power than other competitive devices at a better price. While the 240W is a metal-housing that provides a rugged and reliable power for the customer with a smaller footprint design.Features
NEW!!! UNO POWER is now also available with 150W and 240W output voltage.
- Higher power density than competitors — by 10-20 percent — and tailored to all conventional 120mm control cabinets
- High efficiency — more than 90 percent — reducing energy costs
- Basic functionality for 24V DC and 12V DC requirements, making it a reliable power supply for low-cost applications
- Wide operating temperature range of -25ºC to 70ºC, making it flexible for all applications
- Wide-range input of 85 to 264V AC for worldwide use
- More than 700,000-hour MTBF rating at full nominal load
10 new models offer more amperage, voltage and power ratings to meet most applications.