Phoenix Contact Surge Protection Devices for Measurement & Control Technology
Phoenix Contact Surge Protection Devices for Measurement & Control Technology protect sensitive electronics against transients/surges due to parallel wiring in control cabinets. The devices ensure excellent signal quality and reliable communication. Typical applications include process industry, water and waste water industry , power and utility industry, and traffic signaling and transportation industry. All common signals are protected: from analog and discrete signal, to 2-wire through 6-wire technology such as temperature measurement or current loops.
- Compact design - more space in the control cabinet
- Protection for all common signals - analog, discrete, sensors, and temperature based RTDs
- Service that can be planned thanks to self-monitoring protective devices (PLUGTRAB PT-IQ)
- UL Class I div II, IEC-Ex rated for intrinsically safe areas, SIL rated
- Versatile designs and connections for various applications
- Convenient testing using CHECKMASTER for pluggable SPDs (PLUGTRAB PT)