Omron XG4 Flat Cable Connectors
Omron XG4 Flat Cable Connectors are industry standard circuit board connectors that conform to MIL standards. XG4M-U connectors feature lock levers on the strain relief / socket instead of on the plug, saving 24% of space. XG4C space-saving Box-type Plugs are also available. Omron XG4 Flat Cable Connectors can be used with XG5 IDC Connectors for discrete wires, XG8 Original PCB Plugs, and the XG2 IDC Bus Connectors for PCBs. The original PCB plugs (XG8) and box-type plugs (XG4C) can be locked using external XG5Z and XG4Z lock levers.
- Available Models: Connectors, Sockets, Strain Reliefs, Plugs
- XG4M-U: Unique locking system, with lock levers on strain relief / socket instead of on plug, saves 24% of space
- Space-saving Box-type Plugs (XG4C) available.
- Can be used with XG5 IDC Connectors for discrete wires, XG8
- Original PCB Plugs and the XG2 IDC Bus Connectors for PCBs.
- Original Plugs (XG8) and the Box-type Plugs (XG4C) can be locked using External XG5Z and XG4Z Lock Levers.
- Conforms to MIL standards (MIL-C-83503).
- UL recognition (file No. E103202)
- Contact Resistance: 20mΩ (max)
- Insulation Resistance: 1000MΩ min. (at 500 VDC)
- Dielectric Strength: 500VAC for 1 minute (leakage current: 1mA max.)
- Connector Insertion: 1.96 N max. per contact
- Contact Removal: 0.39 N min. (with test gauge, t=0.64mm)
- Insertion Durability: 50 times
- Ambient Temperature Range: -55ºC to 105ºC (with no icing)