Omron XG5N & XG5N-U MIL Connector Sockets
Omron XG5N/XG5N-U MIL Connector Sockets for Discrete Wires feature a unique lock lever that enables one-hand insertion with secure locking. Using the lock-lever system, these connectors can be locked to either the XG8B/XG8W unshrouded plugs (with right-angle terminals) or XG4C box-type plugs. The two-slot, IDC construction and insulation barrel offer high reliability and large-current (3 A) discrete wiring capability. XG5N/XG5N-U MIL Connector Sockets save up to 24% of board space with the XG4C box plug (as compared to the standard XG4A plug), and are adaptable to a variety of covers for space-saving and discrete wire termination.
- Two-slot, IDC construction and insulation barrel offer high reliability and large-current (3 A) discrete wiring capability.
- Adaptable to a variety of covers for space-saving and discrete wire termination.
- By using the simple, unique lock-lever system, these Connectors can be locked to either the XG8B/XG8W Unshrouded Plugs (with right-angle terminals) or XG4C Box-type Plugs.
- Conforms to UL standards (file no. E103202).(Except XG5S models)
- Rated current: 3 A/contact (with AWG22 wire);
2 A/contact (with AWG24 wire); 1 A/contact (with AWG26 or AWG28 wire)
- Rated voltage: 250 VAC
- Contact resistance: 20 mΩ max. (at 20 mV, 100 mA max.)
- Insulation resistance: 1,000 MΩ min. (at 500 V DC)
- Withstand voltage: 500 VAC for 60 s (leakage current: 1 mA max.)
- Total insertion force: No. of contacts × 1.96 N max.
- Individual pull-out force: 0.29 N min.
- Insertion durability: 50 times
- Ambient operating temperature: −55 to 105°C (with no icing)