NXP LPC1500 Motor Control ARM Cortex-M3 MCUs
NXP LPC1500 Motor Control ARM Cortex-M3 MCUs are optimized for fast, easy, high-precision motor control of sensored/sensorless brushless DC (BLDC) and permanent magnet synchronous motors (PMSM). LPC1500 is ideal for large consumer appliances, HVAC, Elevator/escalator control, and industrial pump and generator control. LPC1500 supports two motors through 2 12-bit, 12-channel, 2Msps ADCs and a quadrature encoder interface. Precise PWM generation allows for efficient motor drive. Advanced analog subsystems and timing is ideal for PID control loops. CAN module simplifies industrial connectivity and USB allows easy field upgrades. Free FOC motor control firmware is available, and GUI based tools streamline any repetitive tuning and calibration.
- 72 MHz 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 Microcontroller
- Up to 256kB flash
- 36kB SRAM
- Configurable PWM/timer/motor control subsystem
- Two 12-bit ADC with up to 12 input channels per ADC
- One 12-bit DAC
- One USB 2.0 Full Speed Device Controller
- One CAN Controller
- 12MHz internal RC oscillator
- Two SPI controllers
- Three USART interfaces
- One I²C bus interface
- Integrated Power Management (PMU) to minimize power consumption
- Low power modes
- JTAG boundary scan modes supported.
- Unique device serial number for identification.
- Single power supply 2.4 V to 3.6 V.
- Temperature range -40°C to +105°C.
- Available as LQFP100, LQFP64, and LQFP48 packages
- Motor Control
- Motion Drives
- Digital Power Supplies
- Industrial and Mechanical
- Solar Inverters
- Home Appliances
- Building and Factory Automation
LPC1500 Videos from NXP
NXP LPC1549 LPCXpresso Development Board
NXP's LPC1549 LPCXpresso™ board with NXP's LPC1549 Cortex-M3 microcontroller is designed to make it as easy as possible to get started with your project. The LPC1549 LPCXpresso™ includes a standard 10-pin JTAG/SWD connector plus analog/digital expansion headers, making it a highly extensible platform. Headers conforming to the LPCXpresso™, Arduino UNO and PMOD standards give an unprecedented number of options to developers wanting to leverage existing peripheral boards. In addition to including an on-board debug probe, the LPC1549 LPCXpresso™ can also be configured to use external debug probes from Keil, IAR and other third party partners.
- Fully supported by LPCXpresso Eclipse-based IDE and GNU C/C++ toolchain, available in free and Pro versions
- Integrated JTAG Debugger which can also be used to debug external target
- LPCXpresso / mbed, PMOD and Arduino UNO expansion connectors give simple access to a wide range of available expansion boards
- Tri-color LED, ISP & WAKE buttons for easy testing of software functionality
NXP OM13059UL Flexible Camera Solution:
Complete Solution to the LPC1857
NXP's OM13059UL is a flexible camera solution that is an out-of-the-box development kit, built around the LPC1857 Cortex-M3 based MCU. It provides everything your system needs to view the world around you. This solution is adaptable to any 8-bit parallel camera modules with QVGA format. Included with the solution is a camera module that uses an 8-bit parallel output in RGB565 format with support for QVGA mode. The application is optimized for size and performance, and uses only 8% of available CPU bandwidth. That means the LPC1857 can be programmed to perform a wide variety of additional functions, creating a complete system with a small, compact footprint.
- Full design based on Keil MCB1800 evaluation board; 180MHz ARM® Cortex™-M3 LPC1857 microcontroller:
- 1MB Flash, 136kB SRAM, 16kB EEPROM
- SCTimer/PWM subsystem
- Quad SPIFI interface
- Two 12Mbps USB controllers
- Two CAN 2.0B controllers
- 10/100 Ethernet
- Graphic LCD controller
- External memory controller
- Two 8-ch/10-bit ADCs, one 10-bit DAC
- 8-bit OmniVision OV7670 QVGA camera module
- Includes source code
- Compatible with Keil μVision 4.70 IDE