NXP LDMOS RF Power Transistors
NXP LDMOS RF Power Transistors are the dominant device technology used in high power RF amplifiers for frequencies ranging from 10 MHz to 3.8 GHz. They offer significant advantages over silicon bipolar transistors, such as very high ruggedness and efficiency, high gain, and compatibility with low cost packaging platforms. NXP's LDMOS devices deliver record performance up to 3.8 GHz and, for example, help wireless network operators realize best-in-class efficiencies for wireless base stations and hence reduce operating costs.
- Competitive products to fit all applications covered by LDMOS
- Continuous technology improvements to keep pace with market needs
- Dedicated technology nodes designed around specific application requirements
- High power gain
- Easy power control
- Excellent ruggedness
- Communication transmitter applications in the UHF frequency range.
- Communication transmitter applications in the HF to 1400 frequency range
- Industrial applications in the HF to 1400 MHz frequency range
- RF power amplifiers for base stations and multi carrier applications in the 2500 MHz to 2700 MHz frequency range
- RF power applications for GSM, GSM EDGE, W-CDMA, CDMA base stations and multi carrier applications in the 729 MHz to 960 MHz frequency range