NKK Switches M Series Toggle Switch Kit
NKK Switches M Series Kit contains the M Series Toggles that feature a standard anti-rotation design on non-cylindrical levers that mates the toggle and bushing. There are two flatted sides on the bottom of the toggle which fit into a complementary opening inside the bushing. There is also an anti-jamming design to protect contacts from downward force, high torque bushing construction, and high insulating barriers to increase isolation of circuits in multi-pole devices, which also provides added protection to the contact points. The NKK Switches M Series Toggles have a molded diallylphthalate case (UL flammability rate of 94V-0) and epoxy sealed terminals to prevent entry of solder flux and other contaminants. The M Series Kit contains bushing mount, bracket PC mount, and angle PC mount styles.
- Prominent external insulating barriers increase insulation resistance and dielectric strength.
- Interlocked actuator block, lever, and interior guide prevent switch failure due to biased lever movement.
- Clinching of frame to case well above base and terminals provides 1,500V dielectric strength.
- Anti-rotation design, standard on non-cylindrical levers, mates toggle and bushing; bottom of toggle has two flatted sides which fit into a complementary opening inside bushing.
- Anti-jamming design protects contacts from damage due to excessive downward force on actuator.
- High torque bushing construction prevents rotation or separation from frame during installation.
- High insulating barriers increase isolation of circuits in multi-pole devices and provide added protection to contact points.
- Molded diallylphthalate case has a UL flammability rating of 94V-0.
- Epoxy sealed terminals prevent entry of solder flux and other contaminants.